PAUL & GUS DEFINIS
AUTO BODY SERVICES
Auto Body Collision Repair Specialists
- 24 Hour Emergency Towing
- Call our emergency number 610-721-4199, we can have your car towed for free to our Auto Body Shop in Northeast Philadelphia
- Rental Replacement Cars
- If your policy includes a rental car service we will make the arrangements for you.
- Free Computerized Estimates
- We use the same computerized estimating system that Insurance Companies use. Definis Auto Body first looks at your car is not true, using a computerized system does get us closer to the right price the first time.
- Exact Paint matching
- All newer cars have a paint code included in the specs of the car. This code is used to start the process. The painter of the car, and the employee of the auto supply that sells the paint, use this code as their starting point. Then they adjust the mixing of the paint by eyeball until they get it as close as they can.
- The more modern paint suppliers and stores have computers and computerized cameras to assist in this matching procedure, but in the end, the painters eyeball is usually the final judge. This blending tricks the eye of an amateur into thinking the whole car is exactly the same color
- Auto Body Frame Straightening
- These machines use hydraulics and powerful torque to put your frame back into shape. Depending on the original extent of damage to your vehicle, your mechanic should be able to straighten your damaged car frame. Although such repairs are common, welding can reduce the integrity of your metal frame
- Dent Repair
- Auto Refinishing
- Insurance Estimate Repairs
- Auto Glass Replacement
If you feel your insurance company is steering you illegal towards their shop, it is your right to complain to the Pennsylvania or New Jersey Insurance Commission where Insurance companies risk being fined.
The next time you, a family member or friend gets into an accident remember to ask or tell them to ask, "Are you contracted by the insurance company to fix auto body collision damage?" They are required to tell you, "Yes" or "No."
Independent Auto Body Shops in Philadelphia work for you, the customer, not the insurance companies.
For Emergency Tow to Definis Auto Body call 610-721-4199 We are an independent body shop and that means we work for you, the car owner, and not the insurance company.
Paul DeFinis is a certified Insurance Claims Adjuster to gets you Maximum Settlements from an Insurance Company that may try to short change you. Click here for more info or call 610-721-4199 and have your policy ready.